To eat, dip a lime wedge in the salt and chile powder, then run it over the hot grilled corn.
· Sanflower oil, for brushing
· 6 ears corn, husks and silk removed
· Lime wedges, for serving
· Coarse salt, for serving
· Chile powder, for serving
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat and lightly brush hot grill with oil. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until kernels are tender and charred in spots, about 20 minutes.
2. Transfer corn to a serving platter and serve with lime wedges, salt, and chile powder.